- This event has passed.
February 23, 2017
#PBPitch is a Periodic Twitter Pitch Party for picture books.
Pitch your picture book (manuscript only) in a 140-character Tweet alongside the hashtag #PBPitch and any subgenre hashtags if they apply (see list below). You can attach a self-made image to your pitch if you are also an illustrator. If any interested agents or editors favorite your pitch, look up their submission guidelines and send your work to them directly!
Pitch only TWICE; once before 2pm EST, and once after 2pm EST. Contest runs from 8am to 8pm EST.
Optional subgenre tags:
#CD = Character Driven
#NF = Nonfiction
#FT=Fairy Tale/Folk Tale
#PBPitch occurs several times a year.
The original information page for this Event can be found here.
- This Event is for picture books only.
- Do not Like or Retweet other people’s pitches.
- Participate only if you have a complete, polished, and unpublished manuscript.
- Pitch only twice per project all day (once before, and once after, 2pm).
- Don’t Tweet agents directly unless they Tweet you first.
- Do not Tweet illustrations if you are not an illustrator.