- This event has passed.
ENDING: ProEssayWriting Challenge
February 10, 2017
The ProEssayWriting Challenge is for essays of 800-1000 words on one of several prompts given.
You may choose one of the following topics:
- Teleported to 2050: What Will Education Look Like?
- Is Google a Relevant Source of Knowledge?
- The Problems of Academic Writing: Why Do Students Struggle With It?
- The Problem with Common Core Standards: Same Expectations from Different Students
- The Role of Parents in the Educational Process
- Pros and Cons of Online Learning: Is It Taking the Educational System in the Right Direction?
- Student Disrespect for Teachers: Causes and Effects
Submit essays via email. Prizes are as follows: (1st – $1000) (2nd – $500) (3rd – $250). Deadline for entries is February 10th, 2017.
- Entries must follow ONE of the given topics.
- Entries must be 800-1000 words.
- Submit according to site guidelines.