For editing, events queries and promotion, or site comments, feel free to contact me directly using the avenues below. If you do not hear back within one week, please reach out again. I will never ignore you, so the message may have been lost. I recently closed my contact form due to spamming and missed messages. If you reached out between February 2018 – April 2018 via contact form, and heard nothing, it was due to a spam filter issue and I did not intend to ignore you. Please send again and I will give you priority.
PLEASE REACH OUT AT:
Email: micaskole |at| gmail |dot| com
Twitter: via Tweet or DM at @micascotti
Limited event promotion is free, provided your event falls under the criteria listed below. However, you can get a promotional boost by becoming “Contest of the Month” for $25. Please email me to inquire about this service.
WRITING EVENTS CRITERIA:
I add periodic or one-time events to my Calendar if the following criteria are met:
- The event can be accessed online by anyone
- The event costs nothing to participate in (optional donations OK)
- The event has to do with creative writing of some kind (creative nonfiction and scholarship essays OK)
- The event has a possible prize beyond online publication/promotion (unless it’s given by a very big name), with the exception of conferences or web chats with professionals (in which case the prize is valuable knowledge)
I do not currently promote:
- Contests Decided by Online Voting
- Translation Contests
- Journalism Contests
- Paid-Members-Only Contests
- Contests Limited to Areas Smaller than a U.S. State
- Contests that Require Publisher Nominations
- “Published in Previous Calendar Year” Contests
I reserve the right to make decisions on whether or not to promote events. Feel free to contact me with questions regarding these guidelines.
Thank you for your interest!