For editing, events queries and promotion, or site comments, feel free to contact me directly using the avenues below. If you do not hear back within one week, please reach out again. I will never ignore you, so the message may have been lost.
PLEASE REACH OUT AT:
Email: micaskole |at| gmail |dot| com
Twitter: via Tweet or DM at @micascotti
Limited event promotion is free, provided your event falls under the criteria listed below. However, you can get a promotional boost by becoming “Contest of the Month” for $25. Please email me to inquire about this service.
WRITING EVENTS CRITERIA:
I add periodic or one-time events to my Calendar if the following criteria are met:
- The event can be accessed online by anyone
- The event costs nothing to participate in (optional donations OK)
- The event has to do with creative writing of some kind
- The event has a possible prize beyond online publication/promotion (unless it’s given by a very big name), with the exception of conferences or web chats with professionals (in which case the prize is valuable knowledge)
I do not currently promote the following, mostly because they either have very limited audiences or more comprehensive and established resources:
- Contests Decided by Online Voting
- Scholarship Contests
- Translation Contests
- Journalism Contests
- High-Profile Fellowships
- Paid-Members-Only Contests
- Contests Limited to Areas Smaller than a State, Country, or Province
- Contests that Require Publisher Nominations
- “Published in Previous Calendar Year” Contests
I reserve the right to make decisions on whether or not to promote events. Feel free to contact me with questions regarding these guidelines.
Thank you for your interest!